Thanks for visiting All Purpose Nutrition™. When it comes to the privacy of our visitors at www.allpurposenutrition.com (the Website"), we think transparency is paramount. So please take a moment to read our privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who We Are
All Purpose Nutrition, LLC ("AP Community," "We," "Our") collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so, we use commercially reasonable measures to protect your privacy while visiting our Website. We obtain information about you to better meet your needs and will only hold your data for as long as is reasonably required to accomplish the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We’ll only collect and use your personal data when we have a lawful basis, including when you provide us consent when we have a legitimate interest, and when we have a contractual or legal obligation to collect or use the data.
The Personal Information We Collect and Use
Information you provide
In the course of browsing our Website we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us. We only request personal information that is required to fulfill the purpose.
- First and last name(s).
- Demographic information.
- Mailing address.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Credit card number.
Information we automatically collect
We also obtain the following information as you browse our Website:
Use of the Website that does not identify you as an individual user.
- Internet connections.
- Computer equipment.
- Web browsers.
- Websites visited before and after entering the Website.
- IP addresses and other similar information about traffic and usage, as you navigate to, through, and away from the Website.
- Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer.
A "Cookie" is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Site. An "Anonymous Identifier" is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
A "Web Beacon" is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow us to learn more about your behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a web Beacon can track whether a user opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a user’s actions coming to our Website, moving through our Website, and after leaving our Website.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending you particular information about our services and offerings
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with any court order or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We routinely share non-personal and/or personal information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the information is disclosed.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information about our traffic through Google ads and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand your preferences and provide you a tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website here.
- Active Campaign. We use Active Campaign e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to users. We track how users open these e-mails and what links they click so that we can better serve customers with services and information that they find relevant. When you "subscribe" to our mailing list, you agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from us. Out of precaution we use a "double opt-in" feature before adding you to our e-mail list, meaning you must both provide your contact information and then click the confirmation link in a follow-up e-mail. Upon receiving an e-mail from us, you may still choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages by clicking the "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of our e-mails and following Active Campaign simple opt-out procedure.
- Stripe. We utilize Stripe ("Stripe") to process payment transactions. When you make a purchase, selecting Stripe, you will be required to provide personal information, together with your payment information. We don’t collect or store your payment information on this website’s server. Stripe collects the information you enter and stores that information on its website. To learn more about Stripe’s policies, you can visit its website here.
- PayPal. We also utilize PayPal ("PayPal") to process payment transactions. When you make a purchase, selecting PayPal, you might be required to provide Personal Information together with your payment information (including but not limited to, your credit card number), or you might choose to connect with your PayPal account. We do not collect or store your payment information on this Site’s web server. Stripe collects the information you enter and stores that information on its website. To learn more about Stripe’s policies, you can visit its website here.
- Other Third-Party Services. In addition to the applications listed above, we use other third-party services to obtain, track, and store user information. You can learn more about opting out of third-party vendors’ use(s) of Cookies by visiting the "Network Advertising Initiative" website here.
We don’t share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
For residents of certain countries, the GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authorities may be accessed here.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was published on [June 15, 2021]
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we’ll update the date listed at the top of this notice. We encourage you to revisit this policy periodically for changes.
How to Contact Us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.